Clear and inspiring communication is a guaranteed way to set yourself apart from the crowd, while also expressing your professionalism and creativity. Nothing says that more than The Most Amazing Welcome Guide Of All Time.
Chic, warm, and clearly written, the Welcome Guide has been used by thousands of clients over ten years. In its pages, the guide preemptively addresses the questions and concerns your clients will have; not only will they rave about its helpfulness, they often share that it is the most memorable and extraordinary first impression they’ve ever received from a business.
The Most Amazing Welcome Guide Of All Time includes the following eloquently written sections:
- General business policies
- Inclement weather policies
- Five fail-safe “What to Wear” guidelines
- A location guide introduction
- An overview of four session styles (classic, whimsical, natural, & minimalist)
- The importance of displaying images throughout the home
- A short description of the editing process, and
- Amy’s “Ten Things Your Photographer Will Never Tell You (But Wishes You Knew)” article, as published on the NAPCP blog in December, 2015
Beyond the written elements, the guide also includes:
- An attractive, visual “Client Experience Timeline”
- Six “what to wear” previews
- Print and product images of wall galleries, wood prints, a shelf display, a clip-board photo display, and an album (complete with rights for re-use)
Finally, to help you customize the guide to reflect your personal style and work, it also includes:
- Fully editable .psd documents so you can adjust fonts, colors, wording, etc…
- A unique, printable Image Planning Guide to help you organize and add your own beautiful images in a quickly and efficiently
- Numbered clipping masks (coordinating with the Image Planning Guide) for systematic image placement
- Easy-to-navigate, clearly labeled layers for easy adjustments
The guide can be physically printed through your lab, printed on your home printer, or converted into an online magazine through a company such as Issuu.com.
- 28 pages
- Free fonts used: Roboto, Playfair Display, & Old Standard TT (can be downloaded from FontSquirrel.com)