Join national award-winning family and children’s photographer, Amy Tripple for a day (8 hours) of private, one-on-one mentoring session that will empower you to become the photographer you aspire to be, including a full portfolio review and 5 professional headshots taken by Amy for unlimited use ($395 value).
Some kind words from previous one-on-one mentoring participants:
“From the moment I saw you today, I felt such a warm and happy presence from you. You are truly a beautiful and incredible person. I am beyond grateful for what you taught my friend and me today. You spent extra time with us, gave us such great information and you were so good at explaining everything. You are a true role model and artist. I thank you for your class today and I look forward to more classes with you. I don’t know what will come of this, but I do know that strong women like you are inspiring.”
Private day-long classes with Amy are available on weekdays, December – July. She is not available August – November due to her heavy load of photo sessions during these months and is unable to meet on weekends. Private classes are unique opportunities for you to set your own curriculum, tailor-made to what you would like to learn. Private classes aren’t limited to any one subject, but may include:
- Finding beautiful light in any situation
- Creating background blur
- Nailing specific focus every time
- Understanding the relationship between aperture, shutter speed, and iso
- Interacting with subjects for authentic expressions
- Editing in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements (color correction, use of actions, smoothing skin, how to make your images “pop”, etc.
- Equipment recommendations
- Tips on running a photography business
- Any other photography-related topic – nothing is off-limits!
Rate: Day-long private classes are a flat rate of $1,200.
Models: Models can be included for an additional $50. Models’ ages are up to you, and they can be recruited by Amy, or you can select one of your own.
Scheduling: Day-long private classes are 8 hours long and are available on weekdays from December through July.
Location: Private classes are typically held at Amy’s photography studio in Lemont. In some instances it is possible to use your own location if you prefer.